It is very easy to learn how to make a lemon detox diet because you do not need many ingredients to make it. This diet has become very popular in Hollywood because it helps lose up to 20 pounds in just 2 weeks. This lemon juice is very good for you body because it brings a lot of vitamins that we need for our health and at the same time it eliminates all the toxins that have been building up. If you are looking for a safe and productive detox diet than the lemon detox diet is the one for you. It will boost your metabolism and give you a lot of energy.
Here are the ingredients you need for the lemon detox diet:
* take a grass and fill a half of it with very cold water
* squish a half of lemon into the glass without getting in pulp and seeds
* next add 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
* then add a small amount of cayenne pepper or some ginger
* stir the entire mixture with the help of a spoon
* drink from this glass about 8 times a day
* drink this juice between 7 to 14 days if you want to see serious changes
* Make sure that the water you put in your grass is very cold. The water needs to be cold if you want the detox to work
* Only use fresh cayenne pepper and ginger
* Squish the lemon juice just before you want to mix it with the other ingredients. This will make your juice fresh.
* Try to stick to your diet as long as you have to (7 to 14 days) in order to see the changes on your body.
* Do not panic if the first couple of days you will feel lightheaded or dizzy. You feel this way because all the toxins are being eliminated from your body.
* Before you start the lemon detox diet talk to a doctor and ask him if you can.
* If you do not feel well at all you should stop the diet and go see a doctor.
* Do not use artificial lemon juice because you will not get the same results.
* Whatever you do not eat solid foods while you are on this diet.
* The maple syrup you use in your juice must be pure.
So, this is how to make a lemon detox diet juice at home with just a few ingredients. This diet is very effective you just need to stick to it.