The 7 day diet has a lot of fans among women especially because it is very effective and you get to eat something different every day. In the 7 day diet you have a different menu every day. The down side of this diet is the fact that you can gain the weight back as fast as you took it off. Because it is so short your body does not have the time to establish a balance.
Here is what you have to eat every day on the 7 day diet:
- Day 1: one the first day you eat only fruit. You can eat as much fruit and you want and you can drink as much juice as you can. Basically, you have no limits when it comes to fruit.
- Day 2: on the second day you have to follow the same principle as the one from the first day you just need to replace the fruits with vegetables. You can eat as much vegetables as you want in any form: cooked, juice or soup.
- Day 3: the third day is a combination between the first and second day. On the third day of the 7 day diet you can eat as many fruits and vegetables as you want. This is the healthiest day from the entire diet because you give your body a lot of vitamins and proteins.
- Day 4: the fourth day is the strangest because you have to eat 8 bananas and four glasses of milk. This combination is not ideal especially for those who have problems with their stomach. You will feel hungry by the end of the day because you the 8 bananas are not enough not last you the entire day.
- Day 5, 6 and 7: the last three days are dedicated to vegetables and a small amount of meat. You can eat a small piece of meat (beef, chicken or fish) but it must be boiled or grilled. You can eat as many vegetables as you want. Avoid eating anything fried, eating bread and using a lot of dressing in you salad.
This diet is very healthy, the 7 day diet, because you can eat as many fruits and vegetables as you want. If you want to lose weight fast and in a healthy way follow this diet and you will notice the pounds going off. Before you start it talk to you doctor and see what he thinks.